Sunday, August 17, 2008

Crescent City

I am determined to create a post for each of our destinations this summer. It may take me until next summer, but I'm going to do it! =) After Joseph Stewart State park we headed down to Crescent City California. We had a lot of fun at the KOA there. They had a great playground that the kids enjoyed and we had fun at the beach. It was so cold, but my kids didn't care! They still ran right into the water. I was amazed because they had a hard time getting into Lost Creek Lake when it was over 100 degrees outside. I guess there is just something different about the ocean. It doesn't matter how cold the water is, you still have to chase the waves! We also enjoyed some S'mores. The kids enjoyed being able to make their own.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

im your favorite reader here!

Anonymous said...

Thanks to the blog owner. What a blog! nice idea.

Anonymous said...

It could challenge the ideas of the people who visit your blog.

Shanolee said...

I love your beach pictures! The kids look like they had a blast! Keep me posted when school starts...and I promise to do the same!